Hello, this is Alarmy team.
It's been a while since we launched Alarmy Premium. We've spent a lot of time developing ideas to help you wake up better, and Alarmy Premium is one of the results.
To celebrate the launch of the "Notice" menu, I'd like to give you a little peek 👀 into the features included in Alarmy Premium.
- Typing Mission: Type in tongue twisters or motivating sentences to wake your brain. Your brain will be wide awake as you try not to make typos.
- Step Mission: Taking steps around your house will wake you up for sure. Take a short tour around the house and start a fresh morning.
Wake Up Check
We will knock on your phone to make sure you actually woke up. After dismissing your alarm, a soundless notification will arrive. If you're still lying on your bed and miss the notification, the alarm will start ringing again! Alarmy will keep checking on you until you tap the "I'm up!" button.
To learn more details about how Wake Up Check works, check this FAQ article 👉 Check this out
Sound Power Pack
The included features will literally add power to your ringtone.
- Backup Sound: After a while your alarm starts to ring, a loud ringtone will ring in full volume. The loud, annoying sound will let you snap out of sleep.
- Time Pressure: Alarmy will read out the current time and the alarm label to urge you to get moving. You won't be able to curl into bed thinking 'I've still got some time to lie down...😴'
... and more!
- Disable last-minute edits to alarm: Are you the one to disable upcoming alarms in the morning and fall asleep again? This feature will prevent you from doing so!
- You can hide Today's Panel after dismissal and exit confirmation dialog.
- Ad removal: You can use Alarmy without any ads.
Hope this answered your questions about Alarmy Premium features. We're keep working on developing & adding new features, so stay tuned.
Now I'm gonna head back to work on helping you wake up fully and completely! See you again :)