⏰ In A Nutshell
"Wake Up Check" is one of the powerful Alarmy Premium features which can help heavy sleepers not to go back to sleep after turning alarms off.
⏰ To Elaborate
Are you struggling to wake up because you keep going back to sleep after turning your alarms off?
Try using Wake Up Check feature. A few minutes after dismissing the alarm, Alarmy will ask if you are really awake. If you do not respond within the time limit, the alarm you dismissed will begin to violently ring again!
Here is an explanation about how Wake Up Check works.
1. Tap the "Wake Up Check" section and set the time you want to be checked after dismissing your alarm. You can choose among "Off" or "In 1 / 3 / 5 / 7 / 10 minutes."
For instance, if you set Wake Up Check to "In 1 minute," Alarmy will knock on your door 1 minute after you dismiss your alarm.
2. When you dismiss the alarm, a toast reminding you about Wake Up Check will appear at the bottom.
3. Check your next alarm in the alarm list page. Wake Up Check is waiting for you.
4. When the waiting time is up, a pop-up asking if you are fully awake will appear on the screen. Keep an eye on the screen as it will hardly make any noise.
- If you are awake, tap "Yes, I am up!"
- If you do not tap the button by the timer is over, the alarm you dismissed will revive and ring again!
5. When you successfully finish the checking process, a "Good morning" message will appear. Finally, you dismissed the alarm completely!
⏰ Keep This In Mind
- This feature is available only for Alarmy Premium users.
- Check what Alarmy Premium is: [Guide] What is Alarmy Premium or subscription?