1) Exclude Alarmy from battery optimization
- In "Optimize battery usage", tap "All" and exclude Alarmy so that Alarmy is not optimized.
- Move to [App finder > Search for 'Optimize battery usage' > Tap 'All' > Find 'Alarmy'] and turn the switch off
2) Allow Alarmy to use battery
- Check if Alarmy is in Sleeping apps/Deep sleeping apps. If so, remove it from the list.
- [System settings > Device care > Battery > Background usage limits (or "App power management") > Sleeping apps/Deep Sleeping apps]
- Add Alarmy to "Never sleeping apps" (or "Apps that won't be put to sleep")
- When you have upcoming alarms, please try not to use (or reduce the usage of) "Battery saving" features provided in your devices, such as Adaptive Battery and Power mode. They cause forced terminations of Alarmy.
- If you are using battery or memory-saving applications, please exclude Alarmy from the list or do not use the applications.
- Leave your phone charged while you are sleeping.
3) Keep memory for Alarmy
- ⭐️Please clear your recent app list on the phone. (However, please note that alarms may not ring after executing the memory freed up function.)
- Do not use auto-reboot if you are using screen lock (e.g. password, pattern, and so on). Alarms cannot ring unless the screen is unlocked at least once after reboot.
4) Let Alarmy make sound
- When you use “Do not disturb”, please allow alarms and media sounds. Otherwise, it will not ring. (Menu titles in Settings may vary by OS version, manufacturers, etc.)