1) Exclude Alarmy from battery optimization
- If "Battery optimization" is turned on, exclude Alarmy from the list.
- If you are using battery or memory-saving applications, please exclude Alarmy from the list or do not use the applications.
- Leave your phone charged while you are sleeping.
2) Keep memory for Alarmy
- ⭐️Please clear your recent app list on the phone. (However, please note that alarms may not ring after executing the memory freed up function.)
- Do not use auto-reboot if you are using screen lock (e.g. password, pattern, and so on). Alarms cannot ring unless the screen is unlocked at least once after reboot.
3) Let Alarmy make sound
- When you use “Do not disturb”, please allow alarms and media sounds. Otherwise, it will not ring. (Menu titles in Settings may vary by OS version, manufacturers, etc.)
4) Let Alarmy autostart
- Please grant the Autostart (Launch) permission to Alarmy.