1) Exclude Alarmy from battery optimization
- If your device has a feature related to battery saving such as "Battery optimization" and it is turned on, please exclude Alarmy from the list.
- If you are using applications for saving battery or memory, exclude Alarmy from the list or do not use the applications.
- Leave your phone charged while you are sleeping.
2) Keep memory for Alarmy
- ⭐️Please clear your recent app list on the phone. (However, please note that alarms may not ring after executing the memory freed up function.)
- Do not use auto-reboot if you are using screen lock (e.g. password, pattern, and so on). Alarms cannot ring unless the screen is unlocked at least once after reboot.
3) Let Alarmy make sound
- When you use “Do not disturb”, please allow alarms and media sounds. Otherwise, it will not ring. (Menu titles in Settings may vary by OS version, manufacturers, etc.)
4) Let Alarmy autostart
- Move to [Settings > More settings > Permission management(Applications) > Autostart] and turn on Alarmy switch.
5) Let Alarmy appear on top
- Please grant Alarmy the display permissions to use the app properly.
- [App manager - Authority manager - Display on lock screen - enable for Alarmy]
- [App manager - Floating window management - enable for Alarmy]
6) Allow the system to trust Alarmy
- Move to [App manager > Authority manager > Alarmy] and enable the option "Trust this app"