⏰ In A Nutshell
If you are in an emergency situation where you are unable to shake your phone or take photos, you can dismiss the alarm with "Emergency mode."
⏰ To Elaborate
Emergency mode is activated when you restart your phone.
- When you restart the device, there will be an "Emergency" icon on the upper right corner of the screen.
- After the Emergency mode starts, you can dismiss the alarm by touching the screen 1000 times.
⏰ Keep This In Mind
- Emergency mode is only available for Shake, Photo, and QR/Barcode missions.
- If "Prevent Phone turn-off" feature is activated, you can use Emergency mode without restarting your phone.
- You can prevent such situations if you turn on [Settings tab > "Auto-dismiss"] feature.